Transportation & Logistics
Transportation and logistics assets, such as trucks and trailers, containers, pallets, and cages must be positioned and available to meet the daily operational needs of depots, distribution centers, yards and ports. Without visibility to these assets as they move through the supply chain, companies typically end up misplacing, misdirecting or creating buffers of their assets, which compound the inefficiencies they're trying to reduce each day.
Fluensee offers proven solutions to overcome these common asset visibility and inventory management challenges. Fluensee Yard™ and Fluensee AssetTrack™ support the entire transportation and logistics shipping and receiving environment by providing the ability to process inbound or outbound assets, quickly locate items, view their attributes and understand their status.
They also allow customers to proactively plan physical asset activity and movements, monitor and automatically receive alerts in the asset movement against planned activity and identify deviations from expected asset location or condition. The end-to-end asset management software is highly configurable, flexible and easily integrated with best-of-breed RFID, GPS and sensor technologies.
Fluensee Solution Features
- Real-time graphic locating system
- Automated incoming/outgoing processing and security
- Real-time dock door assignments and trailer selections
- Dynamic truck assignments based on real-time changes in the yard
- Event alerts for late arrivals, critical shipments and more
- Ad hoc and custom charts and reports
- Yard planning and modeling
Fluensee Solution Benefits
- Reduces inbound/outbound trailer bottlenecks
- Helps build effective yard plans, enforce rules and streamline operations
- Dynamic task management based on real-time conditions
- Allows more efficient cross-docking capability
- Improves utilization of equipment and dock doors
- Uses real-time yard priorities to assign work to yard trucks
- Enables immediate reactions to yard alerts through real-time communications
- Reduces facility, equipment and vehicle down time